Friday, January 28, 2011

We have THE name

Well, after much discussion..um, not really, considering that this was Aaron's choice from the beginning..we are 99.9% sure of our little baby girl's name.  I was the one that hesitated.  I didn't want to make the wrong decision and I like quite a few girl's names, so, of course, the what-if-we-don't-have-another-girl thought went through my head.  All those other names would be lost.

We can't wait to introduce you all to:

Nola Gray
As most of you know, Nola, is my first name, as well as, my great-grandmother's name. She was amazing. It was important for me to pass along her name. Aaron has told me since before we were talking about having kids that if we had a baby girl, then we would name her Nola.

Gray is a name I saw somewhere a few years ago. It was a little boy's name, but I have it on both my girl and boy name lists.

If you love it, great! If not, then don't tell us. We don't want to hear it. And, you better believe, if we have another girl, her name will be Sylvie. That, I am also 99.9% sure about.

1 comment: