Friday, January 28, 2011

My boys

I almost forgot to mention a cute story my mom told me.  She watched my two nephews, Hayden, who is 8, and Brice, who is 4, over the weekend.  She told me she was busy cooking dinner and the boys were playing in the "play" room, which is filled with toys for when the nephews come over to her house.

Suddenly, she said they both appeared in the kitchen with concerned looks on their faces and they proceeded to tell her how she needed to buy some girl toys for Nay's (my) baby or she wouldn't have anything to play with because there were only boys toys in the play room. She proceeded to tell them that she knew and she had planned on buying some toys for her.  Hayden then said, "Well, you better do it now because you don't have a lot of time."  With that, the turned around and went back to playing.

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall in that room when they started to have that conversation before they came to tell my mom.  My nephews are the most amazing little humans.  I'm lucky they are in my life.  My heart is filled to the brim with love for them.

Brice, my mom, Logan, and Hayden
(This is from our beach house from last summer's vacation.  I need to take some new pics of the boys)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment