Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome, 2011!

Well, I spent my New Year's Eve with a stomach bug.  It was not fun.  I at least made it to midnight before the worst of it kicked in.  I had to call into work today, which I hated, but I was miserable and had a fever.  I finally got out of bed around 3:30 and showered.  Right now, Mr. O has headed out to pick me up some soup.  Love him. 

Now it was a crappy New Year's Eve, but all I kept thinking was at least I know the new year will be better than this.  See, always positive.  I hope you all had a wonderful evening and rang in the new year with the ones you love.  2011 will be the best year yet, I just know it.

I wish you all a new year gleaming with laughter and glistening with adventure.  I know, Mr. O and I will have a year filled with both.

No comments:

Post a Comment